Pages

26.4.09

Countryside Pictures











Hi everyone. Wish you all a good weekend :)
In April 13, my birthday, I worked from 8.00 am till 14.00 pm. In this day, M. and S. did a picnic near a small river in Estoi.
I asked my daughter to take some pictures to post here in My Countryhome blog. She did a great job and took this pictures of the river and the beautiful wild Spring vegetation that grows near it.
This place is called "Pego do Açude". It´s very near Estoi village but you can only get there walking. It´s a very nice countryside view to do a Spring picnic or just enjoy the nature.
See you next week.

4 comments:

Laura @ move to portugal said...

Hi Mize
I hope you had a good birthday and that you're ok. Did you get my email? x

yeokeehui@gmail.com said...

You can really feel the peace and the tranquility of the area as you walk along.

Poetic Shutterbug said...

These photos are absolutely beautiful.

Dorothy L said...

Absolutely serene!
It looks like the place to escape to:)
Thank you so much for sharing!
~D~